( for 5 people )
- Take 250 of Praslines powder, add it 50 g of flour
- Indeed mix, add it 6 egg yolks and 2 spoonful of warm milk which will form a dough which you will work with a small whip
- Add then to this dough boiling half-liter of milk that you will mix little by little.
- Remove from the first broth then beat very firm 6 egg whites which stay. This ended operation, overturn on the whites in snow and by mixing them frivolously and gradually, this boiling confectioner's custard. Put this mixture into a big souffle dish which you will beforehand have buttered. Put in a moderate oven during 20 minutes
- Serve warmly, and if you wish burning in his mould and having beforehand fored above a glass of Grand-Marnier
Discover all the products mazet, here